A Bleach Roleplay Forum. War Torn is a place where people can expand their creativity, do the impossible, and customize your very own character in many different ways.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach - War Torn. Please sign up, and create your character in the registration area to get started.

Share | 

Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Utsuro
Admin

Soul Relics : 288973

PostSubject: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:16 am

A Vizard, who was sitting by the river in her Gigai, relaxing for a while, didn't care much what others thought of her strange appearance, even when in her Gigai, as her Gigai looked exactly like she would, without one. black baggy jean like pants, and a black bra, that looked like a swimsuit bra, that was tied in the center together was the normal clothing she always wore. Large black boots were on her feet, though the tops were covered by the jeans, making only the lumps in the front noticeable. Her long black shiny hair was separated in two behind her, and hung down, very long. Her smooth skin, had a more..stranger color to it, one might say, as it was a little different from others, but matched her perfectly. Her sky green/blue eyes were bright, and slightly sharp at the top. On her shoulders, was a soft sweatshirt, that had a large zipper from the center bottom, and stopped a few inches from the top, allowing the front to be open, but always closed right at her neck. Her arms were in the sleeves, which which had a single white stripe going down the outer side.

The Vizards name was Rebecca, and her being a Vizard, was a secret, only to be shown if needed. She laid down, watching the sky next to the river, on the grass, with her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://war-torn.forumsmotion.com
Kuenai Kourei

Soul Relics : 288499

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Kuenai walked to the river with a smile on his face. Well, more like a grimace and his feet were going alot faster trying to get away from the herd of karate kids at his heels. " I don't have time to teach you!!!" he yelled back, tears in his eyes. Mumbling to himself 'i don't wanna die'. One of the children jumped ahead of the pack and kicked his back, sending his skinny self off the ground, down the hill and into the water.

After standing up in the water he looked out and the children were gatherd around the water. That was right, their uniforums would shrink if the did. He gave them his gleaming smile, his glasses a bit lopsided and his long hair looked blonde due to the fact that it was wet. " Can't get me now." he then took a deep breath and stayed under the water until they left. As soon as he was sure, he jumped up coughing and hacking. "EH!!! I'm never going to this side of town again...without reasonable cause...and snacks."

He trudged through the water, to the bank and saw a girl with aqn Obi belt and a Hakama pants. (that's what they're called) " Oh hey, Rebe right? Remember me? I used to be in 11th squad." He smiled kindly but his foot caught on a peice of undergrowth. Making him fall back sprawl-legged into the water."oh there goes my food." He sighed quietly, holding up a soggy grocery bag. " 1500 yen gone...what a waste..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca Utsuro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 am

By the time the man reached Rebecca, Rebecca had already fallen asleep, from, laying in the comfortable grass. The noises the man made, didn't bother her one bit as she slept, if anything, they simply blended in with the quiet background noises to her. She was a silent sleeper, and at some times, a heavy one.

(Srry short, but i'm tired >.>)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:04 am

Kuenai took a stick and poked her bare arm. "um...hello? Becca? Jeez, i knew you were a hard sleeper but this is crazy." Kuenai sighed and took the frozen chicken he bought and placed it on her chest. That should wake her up. " wake up or you'll get a cold." Kuenai backed up so she didn't kill him when she woke up. ( i know the feeling)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca Utsuro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 am

As Rebecca slept, something heavy was placed on her chest, and it was really cold, in just a second, Rebecca quickly leaned up, causing the frozen chicken to role off. Right when she leaned up, she crossed her arms across her chest, warming herself up. She looked over towards the tall man that was next to her, and looked at him. Her face was a little blushy, and she wondered why he put something on her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Kuenai laughed lightly. " It's about time you woke up, Reb. " kuenai layed on the grass and up at the darkening sky. " i guess you dont remember me much, i was the 11th squad captain before the war" he laughed again, his hair still wet. "so how did you end up in the human world? isnt it a bit too fragile for you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca Utsuro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Rebecca remembered him only a little. "I...ran away from it.." She said to him, to answer his question. Not wanting to tell him yet that she was actually a Vizard, and was actually banished from the soul society. She always thought, that if she told other Shinigami, that they may wind up not liking her for it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 am

Kuenai laughed, laying on the grass with his arms tucked underneath his head. His glasses shining over for a second, his face turned upwards to look at the stars peaking from between the clouds as if to see if the sun was gone. Soon the clouds would pull away so they could do their 9 hour celestial dance with the moon. " Ran away? Eh, me too. It's much more relaxing in the human world, no paperwork about fights or missons. Just simple life."
Kuenai laughed again and turned his head to Reb. " So, did you just come here? Do you need a place to stay for the night? Or are you planning to catch a cold sleeping here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Relaxing By The River (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1