A Bleach Roleplay Forum. War Torn is a place where people can expand their creativity, do the impossible, and customize your very own character in many different ways.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach - War Torn. Please sign up, and create your character in the registration area to get started.

Share | 

A regular day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuenai Kourei

Soul Relics : 288499

PostSubject: A regular day   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 am

(in the middle of section G)Kuenai inhaled a deep breath of cold air. His coat over his shoulder and walked down the street. He had Spent all morning teaching his new class all about ecology until their brains burst and he called for a break. They drew a sigh of releif and they began talking to each other. He grabbed a cup of coffee and joined in the chat, telling of all of the beutiful places, each one is connected to something else. "Even if you look up at a simple pencil, that pencil had to come from somewhere, and it has to go somewhere also. It's never a simple stream. Everything is a complex mess. I'm just teaching you how to find those slipstreams of information." He then tossed the pencil up and it landed on his upped lip eraser first until someone pushed his coffee down accidentally and he lost his concentration in the burning of his cafinated lap.

Kuenai smiled silently and continued to walk, saying hello to his students and teachers. Staring absent-mindedly at a light pole with a soul sitting on it. It was all so interesting that a simple hiding of his reiatsu could make them think he couldn't see them. He walked to his neat shop: It's large windows showing anime, manga, and other merchandise along with odd objects, but very good reliable ones. He opend up the shop and placed his stuff above the shop where his home was. It was almost like what his old room looked like at the Soul Society. a low table and cushion near the window with papers, books and yesterdays dinner that he forgot to clear away due to his tendancy to sleep over grading his papers.

There was a coatrack near the door, his bed in a large closet and a small kitchen in the corner on the left, sectioned off by a wall he made when he bought the place. he walked down the stairs back to his shop and turned the CLOSED sighn to OPEN. After that, he sat down behind the desk and took out the papers he had to grade from today and the papers he brought down from his house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze Daizaemon

Soul Relics : 288445

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 am

Kaze walked towards the store with a quick glance looking back at the lare complex known as a school behind him. He smiled at the actions he took place as well as the others that joined him in the place. He thought of the things that happened all around him and whisked his hand into the air passivly while saying "Its only natural." Remembering something. However Kaze did have a set goal in something to do and he planned on doing it. He looked at the store in front of him. He wondered how it could stay in buisness. IT sold almost nothing. Kaze remebering his friend Cherry sighed. So many could have been saved if I was better back then isntead of being like I am now...All alone with no one to guide me and no one to look up to or to look to as equal.

Kaze as he walked let his arms hang down below him as he walked. Dragging them along as he took his steps. He sighed and looked up at the store sign and turned to see a small soul sitting on a pole. Kaze flared his pressure and scared the small thing away. He didn't want it hanging around. It was pointless. However he saw the owner of this store this time. He had never done this before. The owner was always hiding in his back room or having someone else manage the shop. He would only show himself while teaching classes usually. However Kaze took the chance. If he could get in with the owner he could get a discount on the only thing he bought there. His gantz manga.

Kaze pushed open the door and heard the familiar chime as he walked in. He kept his eye on the owner while he looked for his book that he was up to. Chapter 128 and he still had a ways to go. So kaze when he saw the owner had seen him and grabbed up his book and began walking to him. Unlike his usual self becuase he wanted to get in close with the owner to get his discounts decided to make some small talk so when he got to the counter where th owner was waiting for him instead of saying nothing he said. "How are you? Anything new?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:42 am

kourei looked up and smiled, his glasses making him look like an otaku himself. " Oh nothing new really, Daizaemon-san. There's just been an increase in spi-" he stopped his own sentence and bolted out the door, his small build creating a wind as he chased after the kid that had stolen an 80 dollar peice of merchandise. After dragging the kid by the shoulder back to his shop, making him sit down in front so he could call his parents. " Like i said, there has been a bit of spiritual pressure going along." he smiled lightly, dialing up the number.

the kid stared at the floor begging him not to call. kourei looked down and half-grinned. " i have an idea..." kourei quickly put the phone down, put it back up and dialed a quick number. " Yes? i Want to see the head of the department. Tell him its Gramps." there was a long pause and kira could hear music coming from the phone. a few extra moments later there was a voice. " Oh Hey, Tohru-kun. Yes, yes, your order is here but thats not why i called. There is a situation at my shop and a nice kid needs some lecturing. You know i'd rather spoil that spank so please come over to straighten out this wrinkled shirt." kourei had said several old terms in his speech that it was hard to tell if they were code words or her was just lame.

he put the phone away and smiled back to kire. " sorry about that, you needed to buy something? " ( a little short, srry)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze Daizaemon

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 am

Kaze watched the scene play out in front of him. It was somewhat simplistic yes, however somehow it held meaning and this kid would not soon forget the lesson taught to him by the incoming man. However he had buisness to attend to with this Otaku old man. However he carefully kept out using his own name or the names of anyone on the line nor the name of the department that he called or any real information. It was a skillfull move because he still got everything he wanted to say done. Even telling Kaze that the spiritual pressure in the area had been increasing over time. He seemed very busy so perhaps it was not a good idea to stall him with small talk. Even thought it might as most say...lower the prices.

Ksze looked at the man nodding his head. It would seem he wasn't the only one that noticed the pressure increase. The hollows on the rise as well as the other races on the rise in Karakura town as well. It was indeed interesting and Kaze had intentions to find out why or at least do his part to bring the pressures back down to normal. If there was a normal in this backwards world. Even though Kaze generally had a hatred towards other beings of pressure and knowledge of beings of pressure and typically attacked and killed them in a life or death struggle one of which he had yet to lose his being alive and all and had made friends with the shopkeep known as Kuenai. He was pleasent company. At least in times like these. Which was invaluable as a tool in companionship.

"Yes ive noticed it to...Ah well if only things were going on behind us and not in front of us. That would make me happy even though I would probably be always trying to search for the deepest level behind us. Which I still am...However yes I was buying this manga here." Kaze said after a short pause placing the book on the counter once again after picking it up after seeing the child ran off with the expensive merchandise. He decided he would either leave or stay depending on the modd of the ex shinigami shop keep that owned this place's response to his statements about the pressure and the diffferent levels of scene going on all around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 am

Kuenai nodded and picked up the manga to scan it. " Gantz? the guy who makes photo-copied people kill aliens? Well ive never seen anything like it. Thats for sure. " he quickly swiped it and put it in a small bag. " Have a good day and come again." he smiled, the light outside reflected off his glasses. Kira could see a decorated police officer coming into the shop through kuenai's glasses. It was the Head cheif of police. kuenai stood up and waved. "hey! tohru-kuu!! you came!! mind bringing him down to observe the people who get caught stealing?" kuenai took a pocky package, an box of manga books and a few drawing books. " i still can't beleive that you and your daught have so much in common."

kuenai hummed as he rung up the usual stuff that the police bought once a week. the police coughed slightly and bent down. " Don't tell the rest of the force when you bring over your class to the station, ok?" kuenai smiled and held up his right hand. " i swear on your Yuri." kuenai laughed slightly while the policeman coughed, turned red and brought the kid in the back of the police car, drving off.

kuenai turned back and became a bit serious. " True, i think some of your kind will be joining us. dont you think? And next time, you know how to exorcise the souls so please take some of them off my plate."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze Daizaemon

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:57 pm

Kaze didn't leave right away after recieving his merchandise and properly paying for it unlike the small kid who was now being hauled the police station even though the cop didn't know what all the kid had done otherwise it would be what it looked like. An arrest. Kaze sighed as the ex shinigami made a remark to him about more people joining. " True, i think some of your kind will be joining us. dont you think? And next time, you know how to exorcise the souls so please take some of them off my plate."

It was not just a request it was an informative statement with a request attached. Kaze nodded his head and turned around and began leaving the store. On his way out he turned back and spoke a few words nodding his head at the same time. However it was not something he usually would do he figured it would serve a purpose here. "Kuenai keep the shop going. If things ever turn to hell......" Kaze paused for a moment trying not only to set Kuenai into the mood of what was going on. "Be here." Kaze said cryptically before turning around and finally walking out of the store.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuenai Kourei

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 am

Kuenai laughed and opend the newspaper. " when all else goes to hell, people look torward the entertainer." he put an anime magazine in between the pages. " yes, entertainment..." kuenai turns to the latest updates. (so short....)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A regular day   

Back to top Go down

A regular day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1